Tuesday, May 24, 2011

HW 58

Chase , Age 17
What do you expect prom to be like?
" I don't really know , I just want to go to see what its like. It only happens once"

How do you feel about the typical expectations of prom? ( loosing you virginity , partying, hotel rooms)
"That shit is mad corny, that only happens in far whack lonely places like Utah or Oklahoma."

Are you planning on going home prom night?
"Fuck no"



Amber , Age 18
What do you expect from prom?
" I hope that it goes smoothly ! I want everything to be perfect my shoes, hair, makeup, dress, accessories. I'm excited but the wait it a drain. "

How do you feel about the typical expectations of prom? ( loosing you virginity , partying, hotel rooms)
"That's only in like small towns, in the city its not like that, its mostly about the after partying than the prom. It's all so exciting though."

Are you planning on going home prom night?
"Probably not"

Analysis- They both have different view points, altough they arent as excited as someone would expect they are anticipating for the day prom comes. They both view the stero-type of loosing virginity's at prom as a "small town thing"




Asha Age 19
How was prom for you?
'' It was fun , I was stressed out though. So much to do in so little time ! Everything was last last minute and the you finally go and have fun and then its over."

Would you do it all over again?
"Uhhh yea I think I would , I would change my dress though I spent so much money on it, and I'm never going to wear it again. Kinda like a wedding dress. "

Kelly Age 21

How was prom for you?
"It was terrible , it rain and the DJ was whack but the after party was the best part. We had so much fun and went to the beach and watch the sun rise" (they rented a shore house for the night/day)

Would you do it again?

No, prom only happens once for a reason

Samantha 26

How was your prom , do you remember it?
"Yes it was a lot of fun , we all were so excited to get our dresses and prepare and makeup. I definitely got drunk that night.

Were you excited for your prom?
"Yes, waitng to get asked was annoying but it happend in a cute way it was more about who you were going to end up in a hotel with  "

No comments:

Post a Comment